Now Accepting 2018 Summer Programs Photo Contest Entries!
July 03, 2018
Now Accepting Photo Contest Entries!
The 2018 Summer Programs SOL Photo Contest is now open to showcase your adventures abroad! Submit your best photos starting July 5th for a chance to win cash prizes of $250, $150 or $100!
- All 2018 Summer Programs students are eligible to submit their photos.
- You must follow SOL on both our Facebook & Instagram pages.
(2) HOW TO ENTER
- - Email your best summer photos to email@example.com
- - Photos must be high-resolution, at least 1MB or close to that. Low-res photos will not be accepted.
- - You can submit up to 5 photos.
- - Email Subject should read: SOL Photo Contest - YOUR NAME
- - Body of the email must include the following:
YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
Per photo: ACTIVITY/EXCURSION:
Per photo: DESCRIPTION:
(3) HOW TO WIN
- - Submitted photos will be posted on Facebook: SOL Photo Contest - Summer Programs 2018
- - Votes must be made on the photo posted in SOL photo album (not on shared posts).
- - Feel free to vote for as many photos as you want
- - Be sure to ask your friends & family to vote for and share your photo! **HINT: This is how people win!**
- - The 6 photos with the most votes (likes or reactions) on Facebook will be submitted to the final round.
- - The winning 3 photos will be selected by a panel of judges at SOL headquarters.
- - Thur, July 5th: Accepting submissions. Voting begins!
- - Thur, Aug 23rd: Last day to submit photos. Must be received by 4:00 pm CT.
- - Mon, Aug 27th: Last day to vote. Voting ends at 4:00 pm CT
- - Tues, Aug 28th: Finalists announced.
- - Thur, Aug 30th: Winners Announced!
- - 1st Place: $250 cash
- - 2nd Place: $150 cash
- - 3rd Place: $100 cash
NOTE: Photo and Video Release: By submitting a photo to our photo contest, you consent that the use of your submitted photographs, photographs or video footage that you are in, and your comments about Sol Education Abroad may be used by Sol Education Abroad for marketing and publicity purposes. Likes must be organic and not outsourced. Also, participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Sol Education Abroad reserves the right to refuse any photos not deemed appropriate, and to select the finalist photos, and winning photos, regardless of the vote count. Only one photo per person is eligible to be selected as a finalist photo and as a winning photo. By submitting a photo you warrant that your photograph is owned by you and is your original creation. Photos submitted that include children will not be posted without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.