June 18, 2019/
- All students who participated in a SOL program during the Spring of 2019 are eligible to submit their photos.
- You must follow SOL on both our Facebook & Instagram pages.
HOW TO ENTER
- Email your best summer photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos must be high-resolution, at least 1MB (1,000 KB). Low-res photos will not be accepted
- You can submit up to 5 photos
- Email Subject should read: SOL Photo Contest - YOUR NAME
- Body of the email must include the following:
YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
ACTIVITY/EXCURSION: per photo
DESCRIPTION: per photo
- Tues, June 18: Accepting photo submissions
- Tues, July 02: Last day to submit photos. Must be received by 4:00 pm CT
- Wed, July 03: Photos posted on Facebook and voting begins
- Wed, July 10: Voting ends at 4:00 pm CT, and six finalists announced
- Winners announced the week of July 15th!
- Submitted photos will be posted on Facebook starting July 03: SOL Photo Contest - Spring 2019
- Votes must be made on the photo posted in SOL photo album (not on shared posts)
- Feel free to vote for as many photos as you want
- Be sure to ask your friends & family to vote for and share your photo!
- The winning three photos will be selected by a panel of judges at SOL HQ from the six photos with the highest vote count at the close of voting
- 1st Place: $250 cash
- 2nd Place: $150 cash
- 3rd Place: $100 cash
See the last photo contest entries: SOL Photo Contest - Fall 2018 & Winter Break 2019
NOTE: By submitting a photo to our photo contest, you consent that the use of your submitted photographs, or photographs that you are in, and your comments about Sol Education Abroad may be used by Sol Education Abroad for marketing and publicity purposes. Likes must be organic and not outsourced. Also, participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Sol Education Abroad reserves the right to refuse any photos not deemed appropriate, and to select the finalist photos, and winning photos, regardless of the vote count. Only one photo per person is eligible to be selected as a finalist photo and as a winning photo. By submitting a photo you warrant that your photograph is owned by you and is your original creation. Photos submitted that include children will not be posted without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.